Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Keeping up the pace

Last weekend was just too freaking beautiful to bother with blogging. On Saturday we had Zen practice at my house in the morning, then my Coven had a ritual in Elkton (where our High Priestess lives) in the early afternoon. While driving up to Elkton I listened to the Mahishasura Mardini Stotram, which I am working on memorizing. On the way back from Elkton I got a call from a wonderful friend who, sadly (to me), moved to Texas recently. When I got back home I read some of Julia Annas' commentary on Plato's Republic, and then schmoopie and I went out for ice cream - Gods what a beautiful evening it was! Then we came back home and watched Suspicion, which was very complementary to the movie we had watched on Friday night: Doubt. And then on Sunday I hooked the pump up to the pond and checked out all the plants - almost all of which had once again survived the winter! In fact there was only one plant that wasn't already growing, which was very exciting. There were two of the big grass plants that had just gotten completely rootbound - I'm not sure what to do with them.

Anyway, as far as this blog goes, mostly I am still going through stuff that I have lying around scattered in many different places, and consolidating them all here - often with very little or no editing (but, I assure you, Dear Reader, with a great deal of separating the wheat from the chaff!). Some posts need to have links and/or references added to them, which maybe some day I'll get around to.

No comments: