Friday, August 6, 2010

malware. meh.

This morning I was perturbed to see a big, ugly MALWARE warning when I looked at my blog. The cause of the problem was that one of the other blogs listed in my blogroll, euro-islam.info, has been flagged by google.

I have reluctantly removed euro-islam.info from my blogroll, but hopefully the problem will be resolved soon, and then I will restore it. Personally I am suspicious that either that site was hacked by someone who doesn't like what they are doing, or possibly someone managed to get that blog flagged even though there really is no malware there at all. Of course it is also completely possible that the flagging is perfectly legitimate.

Below is a screen shot of the warning page for euro-islam.info. If you click on the image it will take you to a page with the relevant diagnostic information:

No comments: