Friday, April 29, 2011

She feels a lot like Che Guevara

Quick. Do a google search on "turkish playboy che guevara". Or, here, I'll do it for you.

"For years I subordinated myself to various societal constraints and did what others thought was right for me. This was a total act of liberation. I feel like Che Guevara."
Sila Sahin to Playboy magazine

"I would kill her is she were my daughter. If I were to see pictures like that, I would kill her. I really mean that. That's not something for me, not for my culture. I was raised differently. That doesn't fit with my culture."
Muslim restaurant owner in Bonn, Germany, interviewed by Deutsche Welle.

Deutsche Welle
Die Welt
Turkish Language CNN
Adweek
Daily Mail

Also, here's David Bowie's "Panic in Detroit" (with some Japanimation to accompany it):




No comments: